moderated Re: Need help with Blackboard

Shan Noyes

A few years back I worked with a consultant and blackboard to make it more accessible our work used chrome as well as voiceover on an iPad so I would try them and stay away from i.e. have a good day everyone

On Mar 28, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,

I have a friend who is taking a class and most of the work is being
done through Blackboard. She struggling a lot with the accessibility
or lack of it. She has both jaws and nvda for screen readers. Does
anyone have any tips or would be willing to help her?

I have no experience with blackboard and so am not much help to her.

Thanks,
Kim

--
Kimberly