From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Cindy Handel
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 5:20 AM
To: JFW
Subject: Repairing JAWS 13

I was trying to download the newest update to JAWS 13 on my net book
computer. It seemed to be taking a very long time, and then it said it
couldn't complete the update. It suggested I do a repair of JAWS 13 and try

again. How do I repair JAWS 13?

Cindy
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;