moderated Jaws with Windows10 Mail inconsistant when reading EMails?

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Am I the only one noticing that with Jaws 2020, while reading EMail in Windows10 Mail, I need to refresh the screen (Jaws+Escape) to, when sometimes it lands on who knows where,having to also Control+Home o get to the top of the EMail? Once I got the hang of this way of going about, it’s not too bad, but somewhat annoying! With the competitor, thanks too for the Windows10 Essentials, one breezes through Mail! Does Jaws have some sort of scripts to fix these little bugs with
windows10?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel