moderated Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

James Malone

$150.00.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 9:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

How much does this product cost?

Tim Ford

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 10:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

The one good thing about David Pinto is that he makes this program fun and rewarding in its own way. He spends thousands of hours perfecting his scripts, and will provide help and documentation for his work. And most important, he’ll make it work with Jaws, not no silly animation such as Talking Typing Teacher.