moderated sorry I am off topic, re from where please can I maybe buy a new voice activated dvd player or voice activated universal remote control

Hank William Merchant

Hello,

I am really sorry I am way off topic with this following question, but I dont know where else to turn to see if I can maybe get help with this question. Does maybe anyone on the list maybe know from where online I can maybe buy a new voice activated dvd player or a voice activated universal remote control that I can program with some sighted help to work with my already owned regular dvd player

Any help I can maybe get with this by please replying to me privately would be so very much appreciated. Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get with this.

All the best,
Warmest regards,

Hank