From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 10:48 PM
To: JFW Listserve <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: free jaws help

I registered on the Freedom Scientific Licensing portal to get the free Jaws license that is available until the end of June. After getting register I click on the download and install the program on to my computer, but I cannot find the new Jaws version on my computer and the only Jaws program version of 16.0 that I have on my computer is the only one I can find. Can anyone tell me what went wrong with the process and how I can fix to get the current subscription version of Jaws on my computer.

Jerry

.