moderated Re: free jaws help

Richard Turner

Did you reboot your computer?
You should have an icon on the desktop for Jaws 2020.

Richard

"Today's poop is tomorrow's fertilizer." -- Anonymous

(Sent from my iPhone SE)

On Mar 27, 2020, at 7:48 PM, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@...> wrote:

I registered on the Freedom Scientific Licensing portal to get the free Jaws license that is available until the end of June. After getting register I click on the download and install the program on to my computer, but I cannot find the new Jaws version on my computer and the only Jaws program version of 16.0 that I have on my computer is the only one I can find. Can anyone tell me what went wrong with the process and how I can fix to get the current subscription version of Jaws on my computer.

Jerry
.