moderated free jaws help

Jerry hathaway

I registered on the Freedom Scientific Licensing portal to get the free Jaws license that is available until the end of June. After getting register I click on the download and install the program on to my computer, but I cannot find the new Jaws version on my computer and the only Jaws program version of 16.0 that I have on my computer is the only one I can find. Can anyone tell me what went wrong with the process and how I can fix to get the current subscription version of Jaws on my computer.

Jerry
.