moderated Opening a link that is in a google docs document with JAWS2020

Shai

Hello,
I have a google docs document that has links in it. JAWS identifies
these as links but I am not able to interact ie navigate to and access
it.
Is there a means other than downloading the document as a Microsoft
word file and accessing the link in the document this way to be able
to access it from within Google Docs itself?
I only have view access to the file but was able to enable screen
reader mode. I tried pressing tab and also pressing insert with f7 in
the hopes that JAWS would bring up a links list but tab did not do
anything and pressing insert with f7 said that this feature is only
available within a virtual document.
I am using JAWS2020 latest update with Google Chrome browser on a
Windows10 machine.
Thank you in advance for all responses.