From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Kingsbury
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 1:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Desktop Shortcut Problem

HI all,

Windows 10, JAWS 2020

In recent weeks, I have frequently heard “unavailable” when hitting a desktop shortcut. Especially the Downloads, Documents,and a few other folders. Only folders, not shortcuts to programs or web pages. Does anybody have similar problems? Does anybody have a solution? It happens quite frequently and is very annoying. And I know the desktop shortcuts have been put in correctly, so that’s not the problem.

Thanks for any help on this,

David