From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 12:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Audible.com

Hi Allan, I don't see anything on any subscriptions except Audible escape, romance books that you borrow or 1 credit of the regularmembership for $14.95.  I am looking at another audio book club that you can download unlimited books for free for the first month and $19.95 per month each month after.  It says that you can read the books on the computer or any other means...  Not sure how the books are formatted though.  I am tempted to check it out...  Andy and Shubert

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrew J.

LaPointe

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 3:41 PM

To: jfw@groups.io

Subject: Audible.com

Hello, does anyone know if Audible.com discontinued the gold or platinum membership plan?  It seems that it is not listed on their website... I only find the $14.95 per month or one other plan for $12 or so monthly.  Of course, there are no customer reps there at this time.  Thank you

Andrew J. LaPointe, President

Friends of the Salem Council on Aging

34 Raymond Ave.

Salem, MA. 01970

Home: 978-745-4289 cell: 978-578-0185

Editor, Commission Commuter Update and the Safe Disabled Traveler Notebook Talking Information Center