From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 12:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Audible.com

Andrew,

I'm reposting my previous message in html format in order to keep the link
from breaking when it spans more than one line. Here is the link to the
Audible website to which I was taken when checking my account for membership
plans:

https://www.audible.com/account/switch?ref=a_account_o_c2_account_detail_swi
tch_membership
<https://www.audible.com/account/switch?ref=a_account_o_c2_account_detail_sw
itch_membership&pf_rd_p=935889bd-1b43-4bad-b2ac-246de54598d0&pf_rd_r=FSNNFSB
228SPT78Q1Y4H>
&pf_rd_p=935889bd-1b43-4bad-b2ac-246de54598d0&pf_rd_r=FSNNFSB228SPT78Q1Y4H

They still seem to have gold and platinum annual and monthly membership
plans.

And in case the above link gets messed up again, here's a TinyURL link to
the same site:

https://tinyurl.com/wxrqlf5

Alan Lemly