moderated Re: Accessibility of Vlc with Jaws?

JM Casey

You can use the touch cursor to glean certain info -- I've found that that works, but it is a pain. I feel I used to get more info from jAWS using vlc, and I'm not quite sure what has changed. There were always finnicky weird things, like going into advanced preferences sometimes resulting in the dialogue not reading properly, but now I can't get much feedback the standard way. Weird. Still use it all the time for videos though of course.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: March 27, 2020 7:54 AM
To: Jaws for Windows support EMail List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Accessibility of Vlc with Jaws?

Seems to me that Vlc with Jaws isn’t that accessible? I did a Jaws+h command, but I didn’t get any kind of help info. Can you with Jaws and Vlc, see how long the audio is, how much time Elapsed and other info, maybe with Jaws scripts? Thanks for experiences you guys might have with this combo.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel