From: Tim Ford [mailto:ttford@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, March 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
Subject: Typability From yesaccessibility.com
How much does this product cost?

**

*Tim Ford*

**

*From:*main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] *On Behalf Of
*James Malone
*Sent:* Thursday, March 26, 2020 10:50 AM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

The one good thing about David Pinto is that he makes this program fun
and rewarding in its own way. He spends thousands of hours perfecting
his scripts, and will provide help and documentation for his work. And
most important, he’ll make it work with Jaws, not no silly animation
such as Talking Typing Teacher.