From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: 27 March 2020 11:54
To: Jaws for Windows support EMail List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Accessibility of Vlc with Jaws?

Seems to me that Vlc with Jaws isn’t that accessible? I did a Jaws+h command, but I didn’t get any kind of help info. Can you with Jaws and Vlc, see how long the audio is, how much time Elapsed and other info, maybe with Jaws scripts? Thanks for experiences you guys might have with this combo.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel