moderated Re: Audible.com

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hi Richard, thank you.  I did notice that there is an audible book firm that for $19.95 per month, you get unlimited downloads and the first month is free.

Allyoucanbooks.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Audible.com

Well, it does look like the Gold and Platnum plans are gone, but this is what it says on the page when I searched for Gold membership.

New! Audible members now get MORE

2 Audible Originals and 1 audiobook every month. Listen in the Audible app.

Audible is $14.95/mo. Cancel anytime.

Richard

"There's a nap for that."

On Mar 26, 2020, at 1:41 PM, Andrew J. LaPointe <alapointe89@...> wrote:

Hello, does anyone know if Audible.com discontinued the gold or platinum
membership plan?  It seems that it is not listed on their website... I only
find the $14.95 per month or one other plan for $12 or so monthly.  Of
course, there are no customer reps there at this time.  Thank you

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970