moderated Re: Connect Outlook to Word

Pramit

Hi Michael,

Use the shortcut to share word docs through outlook directly.
To do this, Once you have the file opened in Word that you want to share, use the commands from the word itself, and it will open up the a New Email with the word file attached to it.

To send the file as an attachment :  ALT + F + Z + E + A
To send the file as a pdf :  ALT + F + Z + E + F
To send the file as an XPS :  ALT + F + Z + E + X

Hope this helps

Pramit

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:52 AM Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:
Hi all, Hope Everyone are staying safe in their house. I have a question on how to connect Outlook to word. Does any one know the steps on connect Outlook to word to make sending attachment easier. I'm going to use Outlook as my default email service to use with my homework assignment from my high school's distance learning session  during the Corona Virus. Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn