From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrew J.
LaPointe
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 3:41 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Audible.com

Hello, does anyone know if Audible.com discontinued the gold or platinum
membership plan? It seems that it is not listed on their website... I only
find the $14.95 per month or one other plan for $12 or so monthly. Of
course, there are no customer reps there at this time. Thank you

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970