From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy Redlich
Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: scripts for 3CX soft phone client for windows

We probably use the same UCX client.  I know some of the “helps” in it as I have played around in it.  The one thing I can’t figure out is how to answer a phone call.  If I am in the right place in the program when it rings, It sometimes works, but if I’m in another program on my computer, it doesn’t.  Our Help desk has contacted the company and scowered their web site, not found any hot keys that are consistent for using it.

When I was trained on it, the trainer didn’t know and didn’t seem very proactive about discovering them.  So, your idea is a good one.

Feel free to reach out privately to me if you’d like to talk about this further.  I’d also love to find good solutions, because we are also working from home using it.  My email is jredlichspeaks@...

Blessings,

Judy

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 1:30 p.m. KSIV Radio AM/FM St. Louis, MO

Let’s connect! JudyRedlich.com | linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich