moderated Re: scripts for 3CX soft phone client for windows

Andrew Law

I have found the hotkey settings, and I have got it to answer with shift+Ctrl+a and hang up with shift+ctrl+f.

I would like to be able to get to the call history and queue settings a bit easier.

I am going to try Hotspot clicker and see if I can get that to work.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy Redlich
Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: scripts for 3CX soft phone client for windows

We probably use the same UCX client.  I know some of the “helps” in it as I have played around in it.  The one thing I can’t figure out is how to answer a phone call.  If I am in the right place in the program when it rings, It sometimes works, but if I’m in another program on my computer, it doesn’t.  Our Help desk has contacted the company and scowered their web site, not found any hot keys that are consistent for using it.    

When I was trained on it, the trainer didn’t know and didn’t seem very proactive about discovering them.  So, your idea is a good one.

Feel free to reach out privately to me if you’d like to talk about this further.  I’d also love to find good solutions, because we are also working from home using it.  My email is jredlichspeaks@...    

Blessings,

Judy

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 1:30 p.m. KSIV Radio AM/FM St. Louis, MO

Let’s connect! JudyRedlich.com | linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Law
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 3:32 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: scripts for 3CX soft phone client for windows

Hello group, I just joined yesterday.

I am working from home for the next 4 weeks due to Covid19, and my laptop has the 3cx client on it, which is not very accessible.

I am looking at doing a course on writing JAWS scripts, as I already have a diploma in software development.

But I was wondering if there is something already out there to get me up and running now.

Andrew Law

ACATS Trainer

Blind Low Vision NZ

P: 079296210 ext: 5310 | M: +64278084124 | E: alaw@...

160 Seventeenth Avenue, Tauranga South

Tauranga 3112

Find out why we’ve changed our name

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.