moderated scripts for 3CX soft phone client for windows

Andrew Law

Hello group, I just joined yesterday.

I am working from home for the next 4 weeks due to Covid19, and my laptop has the 3cx client on it, which is not very accessible.

I am looking at doing a course on writing JAWS scripts, as I already have a diploma in software development.

But I was wondering if there is something already out there to get me up and running now.

Andrew Law

ACATS Trainer

Blind Low Vision NZ

P: 079296210 ext: 5310 | M: +64278084124 | E: alaw@...

160 Seventeenth Avenue, Tauranga South

Tauranga 3112

Find out why we’ve changed our name

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.