moderated Re: Getting out of the menu in docs

Anna Givens

I appreciate that. But at the moment I am solely focused on this resume that has to be turned in asap. I just need to be able to have JAWS read my document accurately and be able to edit it.
No time for messing with anything else right now. That all will have to be done later.

Anna

On Mar 26, 2020, at 7:31 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

If you have a legal install of MS-Office and it has suddenly stopped working, then I'd suggest you call Microsoft Disability Services on (800) 936-5900.
They should be able to assist you in getting Office functioning again.

        ~ Joshua Liebman