moderated Converting audio filesto MP3 using Itunes

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello to all,

Thanks to those list members who responded to my recent post regarding converting audio files to MP format. A number of programs were recommended and I am in the process of reviewing 2-3 of these.

I realized after posting my message that my music library is in Itunes: a program that I can also use for file conversion. I have identified an article outlining the specific steps in the file conversion process. I would like to make sure that I complete this process correctly and successfully so would like to make contact with a person on this list who is familiar with this Itunes feature and review the steps with them in order to complete this process independently.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Best, Justin