moderated Re: Firefox Is Not Responding

Mario

this happens when I use Chrome, but when I choose to use Firefox and start typing the address I visited before, JAWS does not read as I type the address. is there a setting I need to change? anyone know?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Glenn / Lenny [mailto:glennervin@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 12:32 PM
Subject: Firefox Is Not Responding
Another feature about FF and Chrome is that you can just do control + L
and type in part of the web page and if you've been there, it takes you
there.
I probably type in more than I need to, but daily I check the Nebraska
lottery page, and that site is:
http://www.nelottery.com/
but if I do ctrl + L and type in only the letters nelott it takes me there.
Glenn

----- Original Message ----- From: "netbat66" <netbat66@...>