From: "netbat66" <netbat66@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: Firefox Is Not Responding

there is 3 different ways to get to the book mark list. each method works
differently.
there is control shift b, this one closes the list as soon as you press
escape. alt b. this one does not show all the bookmark links.
control i opens the entire list of links and you have the option to search the
entire list. it stays opened until you close it again with control i.
but as i said both jaws and window eyes will hang when you open the bookmark
list unless you turn off the virtual cursor first. or browse mode for window
eyes.
also the virtual cursor will turn back on every time you leave the bookmark
list and will hang again when you press f6 to put focus back on the list.