From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Connect Outlook to Word

I believe Outlook uses Word to process text. So when you create a message,
Word is the editor. If you want to send a Word file, follow the
instructions from previous posts. If you want to open an attachment in
Word, shift-tab from the message and you should be on the title of the
attachment. Press enter to open it, or good old ctrl+c to copy it in order
to paste it into your documents or other folder. There are free FS webinars
on using Outlook, and others on JAWS with Word. NVDA for about $20 has an
excellent textbook on Outlook, as well as another on Word.

To get to the FS webinar page,
1. press insert+j to get to the JAWS page.
2. Press alt+h (help).
3. Press 'r' (resources).
4. Press 'w' (webinars).
5. Find the link to archived webinars and explore/download the treasures
there.
At 10:21 PM 3/25/2020, you wrote:
Hi all, Hope Everyone are staying safe in their house. I have a
question on how to connect Outlook to word. Does any one know the steps
on connect Outlook to word to make sending attachment easier. I'm going
to use Outlook as my default email service to use with my homework
assignment from my high school's distance learning session  during
the Corona Virus. Hope to hear from you.
Best regardsÂ
Michael MunnÂ