From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Feliciano G
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

Hi?

This is a great program! Many people that I trained with it loved it over talking typing teacher. All  you get is if you sessions for free with the demo. After those sessions have been used, the program is not usable until you purchase a license.

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates:

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Mar 25, 2020, at 2:45 PM, Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...> wrote:

Hi friends!

I’d love to train some people using the above mentioned program.

In a demo version, do I use it 15 times and that’s it? Has anyone used it before? I do not know if my question is clear, if not, please dear friends let me know.

Thank you!

Best

Thabo