moderated Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

James Malone

To be honest with you, I would have to agree. Talking Typing Teacher although it is very helpful for training, I find that The company that created the program isn’t helpful to its clients, and don’t let your system break down. You will have to perches the program again, meaning that you can only use it for the life of your hard drive. A lot of people don’t know this. You are allowed to download the software three times, but anything after three times you get no reset codes, and unless you buy directly from them they will not honor anyone buying outside of their company. Stores like Maxi aides or an on-line company that sell their product cannot make any decisions to reset your three activations.

Now, I’ve had dealings with the creator of the scripts, and decided to move my clients over to Fun with Typability, because it’s set up for the Jaws user.

They will work with you as well when it comes down to helpful hints and training methods.

James

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Feliciano G
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

Hi?

This is a great program! Many people that I trained with it loved it over talking typing teacher. All  you get is if you sessions for free with the demo. After those sessions have been used, the program is not usable until you purchase a license.

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates: 

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs 

On Mar 25, 2020, at 2:45 PM, Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...> wrote:

Hi friends!

I’d love to train some people using the above mentioned program.

In a demo version, do I use it 15 times and that’s it? Has anyone used it before? I do not know if my question is clear, if not, please dear friends let me know.

Thank you!

Best

Thabo

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.