From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Connect Outlook to Word

I never had to connect Word to Outlook. All I do is find the document I want to attach, then copy the file, not the contents of the file, to the clipboard. Once I open the emzail I want to send, all I have to do is paste the document into the body of the email to attach it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...