Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:32 PM
Subject: Firefox Is Not Responding

This is rather strange, since I can run it fine on this machine with Windows XP, same version (52.6.0), but I can't seem to run it on my Windows 7 machine since February 14 of this year. Before then, it was working fine. When I reinstall it, it automatically tries updating to Firefox 60, and I don't understand why, because I've turned off updates to Firefox. Has anyone else had this happen to them?