From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Is Not Responding

did you turn off the internet connection as soon as you re installed it?
if you don't it will upgrade you as soon as you open it.
you have to leeve your internet connection off until you turn off automatic updates and i also turn off the background services i think its called. this is in the same advanced settings area.