moderated Re: Getting out of the menu in docs

Anna Givens

Oh yeah! I actually had tried that too! No luck

Anna

On Mar 25, 2020, at 2:14 AM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Anna Try Function key 6 (F6 a couple of times. This usually works when navigating between panes in a program.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Anna Givens
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 10:11 PM
To: Jaws List; Jaws List
Subject: Getting out of the menu in docs

Still wondering why when I’m google docs, if I am in the menu but don’t want to select anything, but just want to get back to the document area, why doesn’t pressing escape do anything, and what should I do??

I have also tried taking through the menu (which I would hate to have to do every time) but that didn’t get me back to the document area.

Also tried alt tab to go to other window and then back and that didn’t do anything.

Also tried f5 to refresh page (although I don’t think it was an issue with the page, but who knows) but that didn’t do anything!

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Be well,
Anna