moderated Re: Getting out of the menu in docs

Armando Vias

What browser are you using? Are you using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Phone: (404) 480:3436
Email: avias@...
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”

On Mar 25, 2020, at 1:11 AM, Anna Givens <annajee82@...> wrote:

Still wondering why when I’m google docs, if I am in the menu but don’t want to select anything, but just want to get back to the document area, why doesn’t pressing escape do anything, and what should I do??

I have also tried taking through the menu (which I would hate to have to do every time) but that didn’t get me back to the document area.

Also tried alt tab to go to other window and then back and that didn’t do anything.

Also tried f5 to refresh page (although I don’t think it was an issue with the page, but who knows) but that didn’t do anything!

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Be well,
Anna