From: Annabelle Susan Morison [mailto:foristnights@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:36 PM
To: 'main@jfw.groups.io'
Subject: RE: Firefox Is Not Responding

Yes indeed I did.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 11:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

did you turn off the internet connection as soon as you re installed it?
if you don't it will upgrade you as soon as you open it.
you have to leeve your internet connection off until you turn off automatic
updates and i also turn off the background services i think its called. this
is in the same advanced settings area.