From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 3:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

Hi

Yes it does. On an unrelated note, how did you learn all of the braille commands, so that you could become Jaws certified?

Thanks,

Jessica

On Mar 25, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...> wrote:

Oh! Okay. That’s a lot in my currency. Does the trial give access to all features?

JAWS certified-2020

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/Certification