Yes it does. On an unrelated note, how did you learn all of the braille commands, so that you could become Jaws certified?
Thanks,
Jessica

On Mar 25, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...> wrote:

Oh! Okay. That’s a lot in my currency. Does the trial give access to all features?

JAWS certified-2020
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/Certification

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Jessica D <jldail13@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 11:57:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: Typability From yesaccessibility.com

Hi
Yes, you get a 14 day trial. After that, you must pay $150 if you want to license.

On Mar 25, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...> wrote:

Hi friends!

I’d love to train some people using the above mentioned program.

In a demo version, do I use it 15 times and that’s it? Has anyone used it before? I do not know if my question is clear, if not, please dear friends let me know.

Thank you!

Best
Thabo