moderated Re: reading Backblaze status with jaws2020?

Marten Post Uiterweer

Jessica,

You can use the touch cursor, but you can also read information with the
jaws cursor.
Route the jawscursor to the pc cursor by pressing ins-minus sign.
Then with arrows over the screen.

Regards, Marten

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:03:41 -0400 "Jessica D" <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I’m using Backblaze to backup my computer.
I started a backup last night, and its still going now.

I’d like to know how to read the status, to see what’s going on.

It says, “pause backup” in the middle of my screen, but I’m sure there’s more info, that jaws just isn’t telling me.

Can someone tell me how to read this other info?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10