Re: Outlook 2010 search and JAWS 13

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Shift f 4 does not work for me...

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dondi
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:25 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Outlook 2010 search and JAWS 13

Hi Adrian,

This is what I did in Outlook 2010.
Press F4, type in search string and press enter.
Press escape until I'm back to the email of interest.
Press shift+F4, and Outlook will jump to the search string if found.
Pressing shift+F4 after this will jump to every instants there is.
If I want, I can open any email and do the same search with just shift+F4,
because the search string does not clear out.

Thanks for all the help this morning.

Dondi