moderated Re: Extending JAWS License to June 30

ratshtron

hmmm, this free license will only work till june 30 of 2020 but would be a good way to try jaws without a time limit, lol and decide if you wish to purchase a copy or not. they should do this from time to time to give people a chance to really try the software with no restrictions other than the tandum feature.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 3/24/20 02:02 PM, James Malone said:
Hi Gerald, you answered your own question, and it was the last one. He has a older version of Jaws, and want's to get a newer version. I think he's on Jaws 15 at the moment.
I'll send him the link to the portal. Thanks.
James

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 10:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Extending JAWS License to June 30

Not exactly sure what you're asking. Does your client already have a JAWS license that will soon expire and so wants to extend it to June 30? Or does your client want to try JAWS for free for the first time for three months before deciding to purchase a one-year license? Or perhaps your client is currently using an older version of JAWS and wants to upgrade to JAWS 2020, in which case he should visit the following page to activate the free license which will run until June 30, at which time he can purchase a full one-year license for $90:

https://portal.freedomscientific.com/SponsoredSoftware

Gerald

On 3/24/2020 11:43 AM, James Malone wrote:
Hi Gerald, I have a client who just wants to upgrade. What would
you suggest so I can relay the info?
James