moderated Re: Adjusting speech rate in say all

Mario

to add my 2 cents to this discussion, the combination to permanently raise or lower the rate affects the overall speed (of everything), not just during a say all. sorry if this appears to be obvious to some, but just wanted to point that out.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 11:05 AM
Subject: Adjusting speech rate in say all
From the plain-text edition of the JAWS Keystrokes document for JAWS
2018, but I haven't seen these change, ever:
Command       Keystroke  (and in this case, the keystrokes are the same
whether Desktop or Laptop keyboard layout is in use)
Increase Voice Rate During Say AllPAGE UP
Decrease Voice Rate During Say AllPAGE DOWN
Temporarily Increase Voice Rate When Not in Say AllALT+CTRL+PAGE UP
Temporarily Decrease Voice Rate When Not in Say AllALT+CTRL+PAGE DOWN
Permanently Increase Voice Rate When Not in Say AllALT+WINDOWS
Key+CTRL+PAGE UP
Permanently Decrease Voice Rate When Not in Say AllALT+WINDOWS
Key+CTRL+PAGE DOWN

*/Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting
them./*

        ~ Joshua Liebman