moderated Re: Extending JAWS License to June 30

David Diamond

I would encourage him to take advantage of this offer and if at all possible to get the 1 year subscription, unless he lives in Canada.  I phoned today to check up on the cost to continue my SMA to 2022.  The cost I was quoted was $350 for a 2 year extension.  Even with the exchange rate on $90 U S, that comes no where near $350.  I suspect like some of the Amazon reps after 10 PM at night, this man had his mind somewhere else even though it was just 2 PM in the afternoon.  I guess this is the cost of people working from their homes now, till this virus runs its course.