moderated Free Offer - College Students in Need of Aira

HH. Smith Jr.

Hell Fellow Listerrs,

I received this announcement this afternoon from my university’s disability services.

Free Offer - College Students in Need of Aira

We know that many universities and colleges are rapidly shifting to distance learning.  We’ve heard that some materials and software being used are inaccessible so we will be offering free Aira for any college student for the remainder of the spring semester ending in May 2020.  If you know of a student who could benefit from Aira for their distance learning, please email support@... for more information on the program.