Re: [Bulk] Outlook 2010 search and JAWS 13

Dondi

Hi,

Here's what I get in Outlook 2010.
To locate a email anywhere in Outlook 2010.
Control+Shift+F.
You will land in a combo box / edit field, enter a new search string or
arrow up and down selecting a previously searched for string.
Tab once to the edit field combo, arrow up and down and choose where the
search string should be looked for.
The options:
1. subject field.
2. Subject field and message body.
3. Frequently used texts fields.
Tab once to the from.. button, use this if you want to select a name from
your contacts to search for.
Tab once to the from.. edit field, use this to enter a name you want to
search for.
Tab once to the send to.. button.
Tab once to the send to.. edit field, use this to enter a name you want to
search for.
Tab once to the where I am check box not checked.
Tab once to the time combo: arrow up and down and make a selection.
The choices:
1. None, choose this if you have no preferences.
2. Received.
3. Sent.
4. Do.
5. Expires.
6. Created.
7. Modified.
Note: if you choose anything other then none in the combo box above when you
tab to the next field you will come to the edit combo.
The choices:
1. Any time.
2. Yesterday.
3. Today.
4. In the last seven days.
5. Last week.
6. This week.
7. Last month.
8. This month.
Tab once to the look for combo box.
The choices:
1. Any kind of Outlook item.
2. Appointments and meetings.
3. Contacts.
4. Files Outlook exchange.
5. Journal entries.
6. Messages.
7. Notes.
8. Tasks.
Tab once to the, in: read only inbox.
Tab once to the brows button and press space bar.
In the dialog box that opens up arrow up and down and select the folders
that you want to search in by pressing space bar and putting a check beside
them.
Tab to OK and press space bar.
When you tab down to the in: read only edit box there will be a list of
folders of what will be searched in.
Tab down to the find now button and press space bar.
Press F6 once and you will go to the search results of the emails that
matched your search string.
Arrow up and down the list pressing enter on any email you want to read.
When done reading a email press escape to close the email and then go to the
next email.
When your all done press escape twice to return to the original folder that
you started in.

Dondi