moderated Re: JAWS for free for now

Sean Murphy

The world from my knowledge.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gezim Rexha
Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2020 7:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS for free for now

Hi all,

Does it only apply to those in the US, or also to the rest of us?

Best regards,

Gezim

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kitty hevener
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 7:28 PM

Wonder if they are doing anything for those of us who purchased within the last 30-60 days. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 2:04 PM

For real. Just successfully got mine, and am so grateful—current license had been about to expire in the next week, and I had been unable to save enough to renew.

Sandra

The Truth must dazzle gradually

Or every man be blind —

(Emily Dickinson)

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 1:38 PM

Is this for real?  Can I upgrade to JAWS 2020?

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 10:56 AM

Subject: JAWS for free for now

A message from our CEO, Tom Tiernan.

We are now offering JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion free of charge for personal computers at home, until June 30, 2020.

This offer is available to every household in the US and Canada.

International opportunities available, please contact the distributor in your country.

Is my email eligible to download a license? - Freedom Scientific Software Licensing Portal for JAWS and ZoomText software.

portal.freedomscientific.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.