moderated Re: JAWS for free for now

Joseph Weakland

how can i see if i would be able to take advantage of free jaws offer?

On 3/23/2020 12:46 PM, Paul Faucheux wrote:
yes this is for real. through june 30. this is possible for home
annual licenes for home use only

On 3/23/20, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@gmail.com> wrote:
Is this for real? Can I upgrade to JAWS 2020?

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

From: Lino Morales
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS for free for now

A message from our CEO, Tom Tiernan.

We are now offering JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion free of charge for personal
computers at home, until June 30, 2020.

This offer is available to every household in the US and Canada.

International opportunities available, please contact the distributor in
your country.

Is my email eligible to download a license? - Freedom Scientific Software
Licensing Portal for JAWS and ZoomText software.

portal.freedomscientific.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Joseph Weakland