moderated Re: JAWS for free for now

Richard Turner

did you follow the link provided?  I'm guessing that this allows a free license to the latest version through June 30th, then you would go to the $90 per year subscription model.

Richard
"There's a nap for that." 

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

On Mar 23, 2020, at 10:38 AM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

Is this for real?  Can I upgrade to JAWS 2020?

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 10:56 AM
Subject: JAWS for free for now

A message from our CEO, Tom Tiernan.

We are now offering JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion free of charge for personal computers at home, until June 30, 2020.

This offer is available to every household in the US and Canada.

International opportunities available, please contact the distributor in your country.

Is my email eligible to download a license? - Freedom Scientific Software Licensing Portal for JAWS and ZoomText software.

portal.freedomscientific.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.