moderated Re: Converting/Saving audio media

Richard Turner

There are Jaws scripts for GoldWave.

However, I did the bulk of my CD ripping with iTunes and backed all that up on an external drive.

But if you are not an iTunes user, then any of those other programs will work fine.

We decided we didn’t need 700 physical CD’s taking up space, because, as my wife says, “There are no luggage racks on a hearse.”

Richard