From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 6:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Downloading and using Kindle books with JAWS

I have probably twenty Kindle books, and if it weren't for Codex, I couldn't read any of them. All I can make my Kindle software do is read with the default Microsoft Core voice when I pres CTRL/T. If I choose to read in this way, I can't pause and restart the reading. It always starts from the beginning again. Using my braille display is also useless. What on earth am I doing wrong?