moderated Re: Converting/Saving audio media

Richard Turner

I find that GoldWave does a very good job.

It is free for the quite a few uses, then it asks you to Pay $50 for unlimited use.

I’ve used it since its early beginnings and find it to be my most versatile audio recording/converting program.

www.goldwave.com

You can also use Windows Media player, though it is very tricky since the various dialogs are not screen reader friendly.

As for burning an MP3 disc when you have the files, AnyBurn is free and easy to use for burning data discs, which is what an MP3 disc is, or burning regular 80 minutes CD audio that can play in any CD player.

http://www.anyburn.com/

HTH,

Richard

"There's a nap for that."

- an anonymous cat in a window in Portland, Oregon.