Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 5:09 PM
Subject: Amazon Web site

I started having a problem with the Amazon WEB site yesterday. At check out things went into a loop between proceed to check out and sign in. I called their accessibility line and they told me to change my password, I did and was able to sign in. Now after I sign in I get this challenge question: "What is the expiration date of your credit card?". It comes up with what Jaws says are 2 combo boxes for the month and year. I put Jaws into form mode and enter the month but I can't get to the year combo box. Regardless of whether I am in forms mode or not , tabbing down or arrowing down just changes the month combo box, which Jaws now says is a list box. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Tom