moderated Re: Zoom and microphone issue

Anna Givens

Well I checked the levels, both recording level and whatever the other level was are and were already around 75 percent. And mute is not checked.
So hmm.

Anna

On Mar 22, 2020, at 3:27 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Presuming Windows 10, Settings, Privacy, Microphone Pane is where you can toggle global access to the microphone on/off and then if turned on, then further control which apps can or cannot access the microphone.

As to checking Microphone record levels, I find it easiest to go to Settings, Time & Language, Speech pane then activating the Get Started button under the Microphone, set up for speech recognition section.

        ~ Joshua Liebman