moderated Re: Accessible VPN service

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I am currently using encrypt.me.  It is reasonably accessible with NVDA if you are prepared to use the object navigator to look for the Transports that will hook you up with the various countries' servers.  Also, it has a flexible financial plan which allows you to pay a monthly or annual subscription. And the speed is very fast.  The web site is:

https://encrypt.me/

cheers!

On 3/22/2020 6:34 PM, John Covici wrote:
How about Express vpn?

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 05:35:12 -0400,
Ari Damoulakis wrote:
Thanks very much for the warning James, I was seriously considering them.
The free ones aren't that good, the clients. Tunnelbear I can't even
get to work with Jaws, and hotspot shield is no good either.

On 3/22/20, James English <james13english@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Do not, and I repeat do not, use Vypr VPN. If you torrent, it will not
help as they take the copyright holders rights over yours. If you get
locked out of your account, good luck as their customer support has a
captcha. Also, for some reason, the client just randomly (with no
changes being made by me) stopped working on my laptop one day.

- James

On 3/21/20, Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks James, do you also know anything about VYPR VPN?
TorGuard will help if you are outside a location and you want to
stream something specific to that location, like US or UK TV for
example?
Thanks
Ari